I am a 10th - 12th-grade student and have forgotten my PowerSchool username/password. How can I retrieve my login information?
Using your student email account, please email [email protected]
to reset your PowerSchool password/retrieve your username.
I am a 10th - 12th-grade student and I do not see my class schedule in PowerSchool. What can I do?
Please contact your assigned counselor.
FINE ARTS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Freshman & Sophomore Academy (A-G)
- STAR & Diverse Learner Programs (Alpha & Transition)
- Freshman & Sophomore Academy (H-N)
- Fine Arts (All Students)
- International Baccalaureate
- Freshman & Sophomore (Freshmen A-I)
- Freshman & Sophomore Academy (O-Z)
- Freshman & Sophomore (Sophomores A-O)
- Health Family and Consumer Sciences (A-O)
- Freshman & Sophomore (Freshmen J-Z) (Sophomores P-Z)
- Health Family and Consumer Sciences (P-Z)
- ALL Fine Arts & IB students at STEM campus
I have registered my freshman student and have not received log-in information for PowerSchool. When will I receive my log-in information and class schedule?
ALL freshmen, new or transfer students will receive their schedule during in-person orientation on August 24 and August 25. During this time, students will also receive PowerSchool log-in information, training on how to navigate the PowerSchool platform and access their class schedule.