The graduation requirements for the Classes of 2020-23 will not be changed. The new graduation requirements, beginning with Class of 2024, include:
- Minimum number of credits required for graduation is 24.0 (formerly 22.0).
- Students will now be required to complete 40 service learning hours.
- All freshmen must identify a career pathway.
- Future Ready Requirement: all students will take at least one course where they have an opportunity to earn a college credit: Advanced Placement, Dual Enrollment, Dual Credit
- All students must participate in at least one athletic or extra-curricular activity
- All students must develop a digital student portfolio