Rich Township High School will host virtual Open House on Wednesday, September 30. The purpose of Open House is to allow parents and teachers the opportunity to meet each other face-to-face and to build on the parent-teacher partnership. In addition to hearing from the principal, during Open House, parents will receive information on the following subjects:
- Where do my students "meet" (Schoology Conferences; Google Meet)
- How do my students access key resources?
- What type of homework will my students be completing and how often?
- What are my office hours and contact information?
- Where/how can a student get extra help?
- How can I (parent) contact you (teacher) if I have questions about my student?