Dr. Doris Langon
Interim Director of Human Resources
Lora K. Sheehy
Executive Secretary to the
Human Resources Director
Secretary to Superintendent/Human Resources Director
(888) 811-7041 Fax
Associate Principal - Rich Central
Associate Principal - Rich East
Associate Principal - Rich South
District Substitue Coordinator
- To provide leadership and guidance in the development, implementation and equitable administration of policies and procedures that foster a positive work environment. This is achieved through the recruitment, retention and advancement of highly qualified employees who advance the goals and mission of our district as defined by the Rich Township High School Board of Education.
- The Human Resources Office seeks to provide solutions to workplace issues that support the core values of our District’s goals and mission while adhering to local, state and federal regulations.
- Make decisions based on data-driven research and other research-based procedures.
- Promote teamwork that promotes partnerships through an open communication model between employees and community.
- Celebrate and promote excellence.
- Promote integrity and high standards in the administration of quality of service to employees and the community.
- The Rich Township High School District employs 613 individuals and serves over 4,500 students from Chicago Heights, Country Club Hills, Matteson, Olympia Fields, Park Forest, Richton Park, Tinley Park and University Park. We are home to a diverse body of award-winning young leaders who are consistently recognized for their talent and accomplishments. The Office of Human Resources recognizes that education is more than teaching. It is guiding, leading and building the future leaders of tomorrow. Within our department, and within our schools, we are "Raising the Bar Towards a Future of Excellence."
- Alternative Certification Program with GSU
- Online Course Approval Form
- Dress Code
- Technology and Interaction with Students
Collective Bargaining Agreement – Certified
- Collective Bargaining Agreement – Classified
- District 227 Recruitment Strategies & Platforms
- Administrative Salary Compensation Report
- Faculty and Staff Lists
- Pay Periods
- Retirement Notice Guidelines - Certified
- Resignation and Retirement - Classified
- Leave Form - Classified
- Student and Family Privacy Rights - Surveys
- Tenure Recognition, 2012-2013
- Workplace Behavior Guidance
- Governors State University Graduate Studies Informational
Employee Support Systems
- State Recognized Mentoring and Induction Program
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
A. The Frontline Supervisor
- Staff Recognition - Perfect Attendance - 2011-2012
- Staff Recognition - Longevity Awards - 2011-2012
- Credit Union