Buildings and Grounds
Supervisor of Buildings & Grounds
300 Sauk Trail
Park Forest, Illinois 60466
Secretary to the Supervisor of
Buildings & Grounds
Rich Central Foreman
Rich East Foreman
Rich South Foreman
Mission: Rich Township High School District 227 Buildings and Grounds Department is committed to promoting the educational process of our children by providing them with a clean, comfortable and aesthetically-pleasing atmosphere.
Recent Projects: District 227 Major Renovations, Updates, and Improvements
- A clean environment will engender responsibility to maintain the same.
- A comfortable environment will promote teaching and learning.
- An aesthetically-pleasing environment will promote school as “a place to be,” and will underscore expectations to excel and aid in increasing student achievement.
- Lead the development of a stakeholder-engaged master facility plan, scheduling the repair, replacement, retrofit, remodeling and renovation of existing systems, associated components, and capital equipment; incorporate the use of the latest design and technology into all plans. Keep an accurate and up-to-date list of both Life Safety and Budget items to be included in both short-range and an extensive master plan, outlining the repair, replacement and additional costs for future spending.
- Develop and implement extensive preventative maintenance lists for all campuses, including a program to update them as needed.
- Set up a bid program for all maintenance and custodial supplies and equipment.
- Evaluate contractors working in our district, for both quality and cost.