- The purpose of Business Professionals of America to provide as an integral of the instructional program additional opportunities for high school students in business and office education to develop career competencies and to promote civic and personal responsibilities.
- The club offers students the opportunity to compete with students from other schools. Meets are held during the year, culminating with a conference and state tournament.
Creative Writing Club
- This club is for any student interested in creative writing or any student who is interested in publications. Students will publish a semi-annual magazine of student works.
- This is a national association of marketing education students, provides teachers and members with educational and leadership development activities to merge with the educational classroom instructional program.
- Students have the opportunity to participate in acting and as part of stage crews for various production productions during the year. Performances for audiences of parents and students give experiences and appreciation in the dramatic arts.
Drum & Flag Corps Interscholastic
French Honor Society
Sponsor: Monica Bell
Sponsor: Stacye Howard
Sponsor: Diane Yarborough
Sponsor: Jennifer Bjork
- Sponsored by the Tri-Village Kiwanis Club. Key Club is a service organization open to all students. The club involves itself in many small projects that serve the school and community. Meetings are held regularly and trips are taken. Selected members attend Key Club state and national conventions.
Sponsors: Derrick Gordon and Phanna Chou
- Offers students the opportunity to compete with students from other schools on mathematics at the various grade levels. Five meets are held each year and awards are presented to the top participants in the conference meet.
National Honor Society
Sponsor: Sue Lundgren
- To qualify for National Honor Society, a student must demonstrate qualities of leadership, character, scholarship and service. Greatest emphasis is placed on scholarship. Members are elected February of each year. A student must be a member of the Junior or Senior class and have a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or above to qualify for consideration.
Sponsor: Amy Baio and Andrea Clark
- A regular edition of the school newspaper is prepared by students under the guidance of a faculty sponsor. News and feature stores are written, edited, laid-out and published by a student staff.
Sponsor: Juanita Southern
Sponsor: Micah Bank
Sponsors: Elisa Paris
- Inter-scholastic competition in academic categories pits teams of four against the clock in conference sectional and state competition.
- This prevention program is held at Camp Manitoqua in Frankfort. It is a retreat that includes activities such as large group presentation, mini-workshops, small group discussions and a talent show and many more exciting activities.
Spanish Honor Society
Sponsor: Guadalupe Jimenez
Sponsor: Terry Hudson
Sponsors: Elena VanLieshout and Jennifer Bjork