The mission of Rich East Athletic Department is to uphold the tradition of the Rocket's Pride in which coaches, parents, school and community work together to support student-athletes. Through these efforts, we encourage academic success, nurture healthy lifestyles, foster the development of character and establish relationships that last a lifetime.
- The Rocket's coaching staff will, first and foremost, encourage, promote and support the involvement of our student-athletes in all Rich East High School athletic and activity programs throughout the course of the academic year.
- Coaches and student-athletes should
demonstrate and display a high level of character while in schools, on
the playing field and in the community.
student-athletes, spectators and parents should demonstrate exemplary
sportsmanship at all times and expect it from those around them.
- Knowing and understanding the tradition and history of Rich East High School and its athletic programs is an important piece of the extracurricular experience.
- Appropriate parental and community involvement in athletics is crucial to the success of our programs.
- We are responsible for nurturing the academic, emotional, physical and moral well being of all student-athletes.
By definition, athletics have a competitive component and we will strive to do so at the highest level possible.